3.30.2012

Waiting for Spring

It's been bittersweet reading about how much others are enjoying the nice spring weather where they are - for whatever reason, spring is dragging its feet on the way to Oregon. The rain has been icy and the wind a'blowin' and waking me up in my sleep. The sun is hiding and it's been so grey out that I have to turn on our lights in the middle of the day - and I hate turning on lights in the middle of the day. Artificial light is only endearing at night.

T-shirt weather! Where for art thou?

Oh, well. At least Pretty Woman is on.

5 comments:

  1. I was totally watching Pretty Woman last night while the rain was POUNDING against my window last night.

    Maybe Grandma and Gramps will bring some Hawaiian sunshine home with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We invite you all to come to Texas!!!
    Spring is here. Mid-eighties and the sun feels great on your skin.
    But, shade is nearly non-existent. We'd need a few trees for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was definitely watching Pretty Woman last night too. WINNING! P.S. If someone says "winning" I no longer think of Charlie Sheen I think of Courtney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it makes you feel better, Salt Lake has been pretty windy -- and I'm sure Rexburg is as cold as ever. :) Hopefully you get some nice weather soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Women is always on.

    ReplyDelete