3.23.2012

When you're strange

People are Strange by Doors on Grooveshark
Strange things as of late:

-the woman who muttered "Quack!" under her breath as she angrily stormed out of Simon's doctor's office just before we were called in
-the "Best Breakfast Spot in Portland" 8 years in a row or something only accepting checks - though their pigs in a blanket were to die for, so I just asked "how much?" and signed away
-the snow! So much snow! It's March, Oregon, March! And Spring Break, for crying out loud!
-the conversations of truckers picked up by Simon's baby monitor (not to mention all the supposed aliens and ghosts we hear through that thing)
-the fact that I missed the opportunity to attend the midnight showing of Hunger Games . . . lame, Jules, lame
-the old woman I recognized at my library's "How to Download Library eBooks" mini-class and the lecture she gave me on how her granddaughter "threw her life down the drain after that trip to Russia"
-the weirdo emails I get in my old "ohnojules" Gmail account linked to my old blog . . . spammers asking if they can sponsor me (for a fee) or if I'll sponsor them (also for a fee)

. . . and that about caps it. Happy Weekend!

1 comment: