4.25.2012

So much for the afterglow

Remember when Tiana Godfrey took dreamy photos of Seve and myself? In particular, the jumping shot from this post? Well, Everclear wants to use that photo for the cover of their upcoming album (out in June, I think?) Tiana wrote me asking if this would be all right, to which I replied OF COURSE ARE YOU KIDDING YES.

As Tiana put it, "Your feet will be famous amongst the late 90's pop music fans out there." I'd like to add "post-grunge" in there for good measure, but either way, it sounds good to me.

7 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP THAT'S AMAZING! I'm so excited about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Famous feet! Soooo cool! I'll frame the album cover, because i don't have enough pictures of you on my walls as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT IS AWESOME!!! So very cool. Everclear is a good band, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA. This is so rad. And random. And mostly rad.


    p.s. your hair in those photos is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I remember loving those photos. That's so awesome! You're famous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm I totally had an everclear phase! I mean, who didn't!!! So excited to have famous feet friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just plain rocks. Rocks. Rocks rocks rocks.

    ReplyDelete