4.11.2012

Creepy crawlies

There's been a lot of creepy-crawling going on at our house lately. Forwards, backwards, sideways . . . let's just say I find myself more out of breath than I'm typically accustomed to just trying to keep up with this little guy. 

Seve and I saw a movie last night; gosh, what was it called? Thirsty Tournament? Parched Parade? Starving Activities? Anyway, it's about these two Amish kids who are handpicked by Lady Gaga & Pals to participate in a Camping to the Death arena thing. Sounds hokey, but it was actually very moving. I even teared up when the youngest Amish girl was killed by a javelin. Kids these days.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds vaguely familiar. I think Mackenzie likes this film you're talking about....I think. She's not very spastic about things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I still haven't seen it and probably won't until it comes to the dollar theater. Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the only creepy crawlie i'll ever let crawl around my house!
    BTW, cute spin on the movie that had dizzying camera work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules he is so big! I can't believe I've never met him!

    ReplyDelete