1.19.2010

This must be the place

Seve and I have moved back in to our apartment and I've been trying to really clean it out, organize and whatnot. As much as I love our place, there's no ignoring the fact that it's teeny tiny. Seve's been trying to remind me that we really don't own that much stuff, it just seems that way because of the little space we're given. We got a new bed that we love, but it's so big in comparison to the bedroom that I think they're having a silent battle for dominance and the bed is winning. I think it gets bigger every time I wake up.

While cleaning out I've come across little trinkets and memories of my life in Oregon, which are strange and not necessarily welcome. Oregon was a weird, naive, selfish time in my life that I'm glad has ended. I was a big jerk in Oregon and now I'm a, I don't know, grown up, in Idaho/China/Russia and beyond. But I guess I owe it Oregon for helping me with the growing up part.

And now for my favorite song:

No comments:

Post a Comment