1.22.2010

A Little List

As seen in other blogs, I now present: things that make me happy.


1. It's Friday!
2. I'm seeing a 1950's Japanese film with my husband at Foreign Film Night!
3. Modern Family
4. My new, personal Twitter account (work got me hooked . . . more to following celebrities than tweeting myself)
5. My new headband (is this a shout-out to Panache? Yes it is!).


Also, Seve and I went to the temple last night and had the most wonderful time. We hadn't been in four months (because, you know, Russia) and for some reason I was nervous to go. Like I was going to forget everything. But it wasn't like that at all; it was great, and rejuvenating.


3 comments:

  1. 1- I LOVE MODERN FAMILY SO MUCH
    2- thanks for the shout out :) you're awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. And i really really like the picture of you on the left. So Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for all those things!

    I like the new picture on the top, too. Good job!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete