1.14.2010

Oh, dreamweaver!

There's something to be said for just going for it. So far at work I've been pretty conservative with my ideas, thinking that's where my team wanted me to be. But when yesterday's meeting didn't go so hot, I just decided to throw caution to the wind (and cliches . . . oh, wait . . .) and develop an idea that, in all honesty, was just silly and cheeky.

Yeah, uh, they loved it.

So, I think I'm going to spread my wings here and take my copywriting-flight to the next level. Like heaven or something.

Actually, I was so focused yesterday on my idea that my creative juices are really spent today. I can't get my mind to harbor any of the things bouncing around in there, thus this detour for a blog post. I guess I'll just start looking up more trade shows to attend until I can harness my thoughts. Currently two members of our team are at a show in London. I'd be jealous, except I just got back from Moscow myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment