1.08.2010

Death Bear

You've got to check this out.

Also, before Russia I signed up for Harlequin's Teen Reader Panel (pretending to be a 16-year-old version of myself just so I could be on the panel) to receive new books to be "test read" for my opinion before they are sold to the masses. Currently reading Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder. Unfortunately, this book arrived at my American doorstep sometime during my adventure in Russia, so I missed out on the whole chatting with Harlequin part, and the book is already released (and already "new and improved" from the copy I have). Looks like my 16-year-old opinionated reader self will just have to wait for the next book and panel chat.

For those wondering why I fake I.D.'d my age to join a panel that belongs to, of all publishers, Harlequin, answer: BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY!

1 comment: