5.16.2012

Sans sun

Though I'd prefer not to Instagram dump in a blog post, the fact is that I lugged my camera all the way to the beach and didn't take a single picture. Also, though ocean spray and sand were definitely present, the sun was not. But a grey, Oregon beach is a surreal, dreamy beach, isn't it? Fish & chips at the Sail Inn Cafe was great too, where two old men ranted and raved about today's technology ("It's called Skype. And here's how it works, Bill: it's just like me talking to you right now. Face to face. Face to face, Bill!")

How happy am I that Instagram is FINALLY available for Android? I'll be a lot happier when I have a phone that's up-to-date and can actually use the app. Good thing it's my birthday in 9 days.

All photos via my darling (I said it) brother-in-law Ben. Are you on Instagram? Tell me now.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great day! Beach is great whether it's sunny or overcast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on instagram... but all my pictures kind of suck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness for backup cameras. I do that all the time where I lug my big old cannon around and then end up taking pics on my phone.

    Pathetic!

    P.s I love the Oregon beaches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I wish I were on Instagram, but sadly, I don't have a smartphone. :)

    ReplyDelete