2.24.2012

Little List: Tagged

I don't usually fill these little Q&A diddies out, but I got excited when a new blogger I follow (Allison of Show & Tell) posted one. Feel free to jump in and do your own!

TAGGED: 11 Things

THE RULES:
  1. Post these rules
  2. Post 11 random things about yourself
  3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
  4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
  5. Go to their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged! (I'm not going to do this because I don't want anyone to feel obligated . . . and because I'm a rebel)
11 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
  1. I'm never caught without nail polish.
  2. I love love love making stir fry.
  3. I once went on a date with and was kissed by a "popular" Mormon actor. It was kind of awful.
  4. President George W. Bush grabbed my face in 2005. True story. Long story.
  5. My favorite kind of day is a snowy, sunny day.
  6. My nickname in high school was "Daria." I'm both proud of and embarrassed by that.
  7. I'm related to James Dean.
  8. I loved the Spice Girls when I was little. Loved. Like, saw their movie on opening night.
  9. I had a crush on Sonic the Hedgehog when I was 8. I made up a girl hedgehog character for myself named "Shelda" and wrote stories about how we fell in love.
  10. I have a terrible phobia of fish.
  11. I own 5 Tamagotchis. Currently.
11 QUESTIONS ALLISON ASKED ME
  1. If you had the day off, what would you do? Go to the beach! Now that I live near one.
  2. Who is your favorite cartoon character? Ha! Well, Sonic, apparently.
  3. What book do you display just to impress guests? Miranda July's No One Belongs Here More Than You, solely for the pretty cover.
  4. Are you a dog or a cat person? Both! CUDDLES
  5. Describe an awkward high school moment. A teacher comforting me in the hallway after catching me crying over a guy who dumped me.
  6. What part of your morning regiment can you NEVER skip? Contacts. So blind.
  7. What was the last album that you purchased? St. Vincent's Strange Mercy, I think?
  8. How do you sign your emails? Nothing fancy, just my name. A "Sincerely" if I'm feeling professional.
  9. What’s one of your guilty pleasures? Recently, YA novels.
  10. What’s one food that you could eat every day? Cereal! I love Apple Jacks.
  11. If you could sing like anyone, who would it be? That girl from Edward Sharp & The Magnetic Zeros.
11 QUESTIONS FOR THE PEOPLE I’VE TAGGED (and anyone else who wants to participate):
  1. What is currently your go-to outfit?
  2. If you could be a character in a fiction novel, who would you be?
  3. When did you start blogging & why and is it different from your current blogging style?
  4. What is your all-time favorite album?
  5. Are you closer to your mother's or father's side of the family?
  6. Which celebrity do friends say you look like?
  7. What advice would you give your fresh-out-of-high-school self?
  8. Best & worst reality TV shows, go:
  9. First kiss? Last kiss?
  10. You're offered a job in both New York and L.A. Where do you move?
  11. Cosmetic/luxury item you can't live without:
WHO I TAGGED (don't feel obligated, it kind of takes forever to fill out):
  1. Monika
  2. Lindsay
  3. Liz
  4. Kate
  5. Brandilyn
  6. Maddie
  7. Kenz
  8. Maria
  9. Chelse
  10. Mallory
  11. And, just for funsies, Beyoncé. Congrats on Blue, girl!

2 comments:

  1. Its official. you have had a really fun life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, you live by the OCEAN? Did you move to Oregon? I'm super confused if you are finished with student teaching and all that in Boise! But LOVE are the facts about yourself. I am trying to figure out what to say in mine and I just seem slightly less cool than you!

    ReplyDelete