9.21.2010

My dear childhood

When I was in kindergarten, my mother was called in for a parent-teacher conference to discuss my lack of smarts. During an art activity, all the students had been given shapes to cut out and design a picture with. A few made ice cream cones, but almost everyone had turned their scene into a teepee on a hill. Except me.
My teepee was randomly flying high in the sky. My worried teacher showed this picture to my mother, telling her I clearly didn't understand the activity. My mother tearfully brought the picture home to ask me why my teepee was defying gravity, to which I replied that it wasn't a teepee, but a boomerang.

My kindergarten teacher can SUCK IT.

7 comments:

  1. JULES, a lack of smarts?! i don't believe that for a second! love your boomerang!

    p.s. you looked adorable as always at broulims the other night. it was good to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Brandilyn It was good to see you too! Especially when we jinxed! Can't wait for Panache Packages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome. Were AND are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i think you were TOO smart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha that is awesome! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHAHA! Made me laugh! That is awesome!!! :D

    ReplyDelete