9.27.2010

I liked it so I put a ring on it

Ya'll know I ain't crafty, but I did take Book Arts. My favorite was the envelope book (because it was the, er, easiest). For Panache Packages, I made this little diddy for Darcy.
I also gave her some magnet frames and a funky matchbox I got at an antique store. I regret not getting a photo of it; it was done up fancy like this.

Carrie drew my name, and sent me this journal of creative destruction! I don't have photos of her package to me because A) she gave me Reese's, which I promptly devoured, B) she gave me Hello Kitty stickers, which I put all over my bike (pictures later?) and C) she gave me nail polish, which I'll probably highlight in a future post where I discuss why nail polish has brought more meaning to my life, i.e. Why Glitter Matters. Or something like that. Thanks Carrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment