9.02.2010

Let the Right One In

Has anyone else seen this? Because it looks sooooo good to me. Trouble is, ever since The Ring I just don't see scary movies anymore. Horror is NOT my thing. I can't handle violence and gore and scary and dark and blah.

But this? It almost looks sweet and romantic. With a real plot, not random scary image sequences and blood for blood's sake. My gosh I want to see it yesterday I want to see it so bad.

It's on Netflix Instant Queue and my mouse keeps getting closer and closer to hitting that play button. But, you know, once these things are seen they cannot be unseen.

3 comments:

  1. Haha that was a funny kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved this movie!! I get scared easy, and it didn't scare me at all. It really is more of a romance. It's such a good movie! Click the button! Watch the movie!!! They're making a new one....an American one, and i'm guessing that one will bite the big one, so i'd suggest seeing the original before the new one comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, Seve, I think you were logged in as me when you left that kitty comment . . . sorry I checked my email on your laptop . . .

    ReplyDelete