7.29.2010

Hammer Time

I didn't realize how internetty I was until I left it for a week. At work I'm on the internet constantly looking up stats for the company, our online presence, and generating a more prominent online presence via news releases, case studies, etc, etc, etc. My email accounts (all three; two for work, one for me) and Google Reader have stocked up to the brim and since I'm on vacation I don't really have the motivation to keep up. Instead, I've been shopping, reading, tanning, eating out, road tripping, swimming, roller coastering, and hanging out in front of the boob tube.Will add longboarding to that list soon.

Some peeps have been crashing at our place back in Idaho and keeping it from being lonely. As much fun as I'm having, I already miss Idaho. Is that weird? Being back in the place I grew up in makes me feel like a kid and I'm kind of eager to get back home and be an adult again. It's like I have to remind myself that I am a grown-up with responsibilities somewhere . . . can't remember where . . . need to stop sleeping in till noon.

In other news (and this is for my Russia peeps) I finally got some hammer pants! These babies were all the rage in Moscow. You know what I'm talkin bout:

5 comments:

  1. Those pants are awesome! Perfect skinny pants for people who don't want to show off their thighs....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bought hammer pants!!! Yes please! Also, I've been shopping at Forever 21 like an addict since I've gotten home... everytime I go in I ask WWJB--what would Jules buy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel similar to you about being home. I also am having a chronic problem of sleeping until noon every day. I have been reading a lot though.

    Give Mr. Isaacs my regards.


    Tata for now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yeah they were everywhere... people here at work love slut in flux so you better keep it up! Also, I laughed so hard when I saw those cat pictures... everyone at work thought I was crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @cariannie Oh yeah, Slut Influx! I better get on that . . .

    ReplyDelete