9.26.2011

Year of the Bear

8 3/4 month baby bump.

Ugh man I tell you what I can't wait for baby to get here. This last weekend was really hard; my first trimester sickness returned and I feel like my energy is officially at 0%. But with one more week to go and my doctor convinced I'll be greeting baby sooner rather than later (though his wife, the receptionist, laughed that off, "He told that to me, too. A vigorous game of tennis couldn't get our baby to arrive,") I'm hoping my next post will consist of a birth story where little Seve Jr. can finally show you all his new bear hat. He loves bears.

Also, Rachel Berry and I both own this sweater.
Just so you know.

4 comments:

  1. jules! you're going to have a baby!! and i love your twinsie sweater with rachel barry, i want one. i can't wait to meet little homeboy isaacs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweater! I would totally wear that, and you look adorable pregnant (and in the sweater)! I hope to meet your little boy soon, too. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see Seve Jr. (!!!) and I have a Rachel Berry dress too (except for it's a shirt on me)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I just talked to my mom today and she told me you're expecting to meet new baby earlier than you'd planned. I'm so excited to meet him in November!!

    ReplyDelete