7.08.2011

Nursery Inspiration

When you find out you're having a little one, I highly recommend stopping by Lay Baby Lay for some nursery inspiration. Seve and I want a lumberjack-themed nursery; here's a little inspiration board I've created LBL-style. Some of these things we already have, some we're registered for, and some I can only dream about . . .
  1. Cardboard Deer Head
  2. Nickel Pendant Light
  3. Blue Mountain Pillow
  4. Sleigh Crib
  5. Grizzly Doll
  6. Red Rocking Chair
  7. Teddy Bear Hat
  8. Highlander Plaid Rug
  9. "Grow a Beard!" Print
  10. Blue Frame
  11. Owl Pillow
  12. Century Dresser
  13. Red Gingham Coverlet

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE all of this! It makes me so excited to have a baby someday and decorate a nursery. Awww. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this. Right down to the "Grow a beard!" poster.

    ReplyDelete