6.09.2011

No longer the thin mint

My new cactus, and my old cat mask from Russia.

Today I met with my dietitian, and I've finally broken 100 lbs! I'm 100.5 lbs, to be exact. While this might not seem like a great feat, it means I'm finally making headway in gaining the weight I need for baby. I don't feel I look any different, aside from the obvious expanding belly. If I wear a baggy shirt I'm worried people can't tell, though. Then again, sometimes I'm worried that people confuse me for a 16 yr old girl because of my height/weight and they give me the stink eye when they notice my pregnant belly . . . I promise I'm a married career woman.

To keep up my weight gain, I've been instructed to eat large amounts of: peanut butter, greek yogurt, granola, and as many cookies/milkshakes/burgers I want as long as I balance it out with fruits/veggies/whole grains. So, box of thin mints, get ready to be devoured.

No comments:

Post a Comment