6.30.2011

I know that you'll recognize it's summertime

Summer is here, and Seve's birthday is this weekend.

Seve and I have been put into the awkward situation of having to choose our next tenants seeing as we're selling our contract 2 weeks before it ends. Neighbors and others have recently become aware this fact, and we've had several approach us asking for our unit (it's the largest one-bedroom in the building, the only one with a balcony, and "shabby chic" as it was the Presidential suite 100 years ago back when the building was a hotel). These conversations have ranged from friendly to awkward to downright rude. I'd expand, but who knows if any of them read the good ghost?

I'll just note that there have been cookies, offers to help us move, invites to hang out, bribes of money, and tears from someone I'd never met before. I've become wary of answering the knocks at my door.

Honestly, we'd just like to offer it to close friends who will love and enjoy it the way we have. Without all the crying.

2 comments:

  1. dude, i wanna hear the crazy stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post pictures of it before you move out. I want to seeeeeee.

    P.S. I just read your "what is good ghost?" and laughed so hard. So you wont make fun of me if I shop at Gap? What if I worked there?

    ReplyDelete