5.31.2011

Where is your heart?

Just got back from a great Memorial Day weekend. Baby is still kicking up a storm in my belly and all I want to do is sleep. At this very moment I should be cleaning or preparing myself some lunch, or at least putting on my contacts. I'd rather be curling up in bed with Seve, but he's at school and I'm busy working.

Names we like so far:
Simon
Henry
Lincoln

Names I like but Seve makes a face at:
Graham
Milo
Hugo

Names Seve likes but I find less than stellar:
James
Alvin
Danger (as a middle name . . .and it isn't so much "less than stellar" as it is ridiculous)

3 comments:

  1. i love the name graham but dan doesnt either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to the name "Guy"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Guy" is the middle name I'm gunning for since Seve wasn't a fan of it as a first name.

    ReplyDelete