8.01.2012

Simon at 9 months

I think Simon looks like a golf caddy in that outfit. Seve says he looks more like a tennis player. Whatevs. Happy first day of August!

Simon's accomplishments:
Goes to bed the SECOND I put him down. Same bedtime as always . . . it's magic.
Has started sleeping in til 8:30! Must be the growth spurt.
Waving, clapping, pointing. More importantly, high-fiving.
Imitates really well, from noises to gestures.
Sits still and actually listens to bedtimes stories now . . . or maybe he's just tired.

Simon's unfortunate accomplishments:
Nap time is kind of gone . . . both of them . . .
Still only in size 3 diapers, he's so tiny. But he eats! Eats and eats and eats!
Tries to eat his baby tooth brush, in fact.
Becoming a picky eater, though. Won't eat certain things unless I do too.
Has figured out how to de-baby proof our best laid plans.

Simon's achievements in nobody's eyes but mine:
Finally splashing in the tub!
Laughs whenever dad sneezes. Like, CRACKS UP.
Has a foot/shoe fetish.
This crazy Mr. Magoo smiley face he does.
Waving his arms like a lunatic every time he gets excited.
Getting so blonde.

4 comments:

  1. this post made me want to cry because i bought my four month old a bag of size 3 dipes last night. HE IS HUGE. but oh my, simon gets cuter in every single post. he is darling. i love what a little mini-jules he is! and mama-hood looks GOOD on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The profile pic of him and Seve and how much they look alike

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable. You have the cutest clothes for him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules my love! I nominated you for the Liebster award, come over to my blog to get your prize....or questions :)

    ReplyDelete