7.21.2012

Beach Baby

I need to apologize for not blogging lately. And by "blogging," I don't mean posting, but commenting on the blog posts of my dear friends and loved ones. I'm reading, I swear! On the go I always love checking my Reader app on my phone, but unfortunately my phone is of the old & crappy variety that doesn't always allow me to leave comments (or so I've recently come to realize when I check back on a post and see my comments have never shown up). So: MY APOLOGIES. I love you all so, so much.

But I also apologize for not personally posting blog posts lately, mostly to my mothers who I know are dying to see some photos of Simon (especially his "monthly" posts . . . so behind). They're coming, I promise. It's just been such a fun summer, I'm not often on my computer anymore. I'm in the kiddie pool with Simon, at the beach, out hiking, biking, longboarding, and other summer activities that end in "-ing." When the fall comes, I'll likely be on here more (or maybe I won't, since Simon will be walking by then, and goodness that's just going to change everything).

3 comments:

  1. Well, this mom loves the update and pictures of your little beach baby and his best gal. Oh, and by the way, I think your sunglasses are very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He just gets cuter and cuter -- and you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I claim the rights to the style in this photograph....not only because those are my sunglasses, but also because that's my only claim to fame on this blog. Also, I didn't know you had a son?

    ReplyDelete