6.11.2012

Imperial

Thoughts, lately:

-The photos above are from an art project I'm working on that actually has nothing to do with photography. Well, not nothing. It's just not photography based.
-I really like black nail polish for spring/summer the same way I prefer Radiohead on a sunny day and reading Stephen King at the beach . . . the lightness of summer balances out the scary/weirdness. Because there's nothing frightening about a beach ball.
-Ray Bradbury passed away! No! I'll never get to sit in on one of his frequent LA readings!
-Each day that passes without a job lined up for Seve leaves us more and more stressed. Education is not a booming field right now, if it ever was.
-I've lost my interest for purchasing new clothes. I think my closet is officially complete. Well, except for a three wolf moon tee.
-When will Bat for Lashes release a new album?
-Emily has to be the greatest Bachelorette the show has ever seen with the worst line up of guys the show has ever seen. Poor girl.
-What's Eating Gilbert Grape is back on Instant Queue! Yes!

Pressing play now, g'bye.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything! Seems like almost everyone who's graduated around the same time as us is in a similar boat. Just come on over to Ohio if you need a change in scene. Hope you share your art project! I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love that movie. AND I too want a three wolf moon tee more than my edyookayshun. Who needs that, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about Seve's job struggles! That is stressful. :( On the bright side, your fingernails look AMAZING. You've inspired me to go back to black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want an eagle soaring through a ring of fire...on a shirt. Or a Bottle-nose dolphin tee.

    ReplyDelete