11.14.2013

Lame reference to David Bowie's Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I feel like I've been meaning to add this PS to the bottom of every blog post I've written recently, but maybe it would be better to just give it its own post.

HEY! So I went on a blog hiatus for a long time and some of you did, too! Did you move your blog elsewhere or move on to greener pastures of social media? Did we lose track of each other during the demise of Google Reader? (I now use Feedly, btw) If we used to comment on each other's posts all the time and you're hanging out somewhere else now, let me know. I'd love to catch up.

As for me, if you haven't noticed yet, this blog is now simply "julesisaacs.com" instead of "goodghost.blogspot.com." For reasons, because professionalism.

k thnx bai

3 comments:

  1. I <3 julesissacs.com
    I have a blog at recliningsociety.blogspot.com, it's shared with a friend and is mostly political and he never posts anything. I also went undercover to maf5.blogspot.com because I'll have my own patients some day and they don't need to know my opinions and hear about the bad times. Caution that it's an emotional diary kind of thing.
    Hope you are wll. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the glowing horse! And I'm so glad to see that you're back. I'm trying to do a better job at catching up on friends blogs and commenting.

    P.S. Baby Graham is SO cute.

    ReplyDelete