4.28.2011

There's a part in here where I talk about boobs

And here is my dear child at 10 weeks via fuzzy cell phone pics:
Things I've learned from pregnancy:

-I need to teach my daughters how to burp. It will help prevent vomiting when (if) they get morning sick themselves. Because if you can't burp . . . you puke.
-I HAVE BOOBS NOW. And I love them.
-People treat you differently, from thinking what you have is a contagious disease to overly joyful to dealing out unsolicited advice. For the most part, people have been good to me.
-I really really really hate taking pills.
-I'm pretty. As sick as I feel, I've been in pj's and no make-up long enough that when I do take the time to doll myself up, I feel pretty.
-And skinny. I haven't gained any weight aside from baby; then again, that's because I throw up all the time. But I think I'll be like my mother and stay petite forever. Goodness, I hope so. Petite is the only way I know how to be.

 . . . and the number one thing pregnancy has taught me:
-it's entirely possible to become accustomed to throwing up on a regular basis, and not be grossed out by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment