6.28.2010

Time for a normal post

So many good things have been going on that I've failed to write about, for reasons you're now all aware of. My birthday came and went, and Seve's is just around the corner. Had some really nice visits with friends. At some point I need to write about my awesome trip to Philadelphia.

Went camping this weekend, went longboarding for the first time in 2 months last night, and I read the Twilight books while sick during my days off (who knew you could write a whole series based on sexual tension? And get NO satisfying sex scene at the end? Not that I wanted heaving bosoms or to read the word "shaft," but come on: feathers? Really?) I actually really enjoyed my time reading the books, and will accept all criticism I receive for saying that. Anyone want to see Twilight 3: Secret of the Ooze with me?

I've got so much going on at work it's hard to keep up, but I'm feeling really good. The days are beautiful and summer is finally here. My brother-in-law is in town, Seve's play is in production (comment if you've seen his hair . . . or lack thereof) and I've got a two week vacation at the end of next month to look forward to.

I'm not going to pretend that I don't still feel troubled and sullen when I'm by myself with my thoughts, but I'd just like to say that I'm doing well. Thank you for all your kind comments. You guys, those I'm close with and those I've only made the acquaintance of, have been so, well, good to me. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say....that I love you. That's all. :) Oh, and I really wanna see Seve's hair, so I can point and laugh at him till he calls and tells me to quit being a butthead.

    ReplyDelete